Today was day # 1 of my T25 2014 Weight Loss Challenge.
I felt like I did alright for today being the first day of the challenge. The first video was a little bit harder than I thought it was going to be. I had to do the modification for most of the 25 minutes but hoping as the weeks go on I will not have to do the modifications. The only negative that I had for today is that I did not have time to go food shopping so my refrigerator is empty so my eating was not as good as I wanted it to be. I was going to wait to start this challenge because I do not get paid until Thursday and do not have the money to go food shopping but I figured that it is better to start the working out and I can always start the strict eating on Monday. I always put off starting things so figured I would start this now so will see how it goes.
When I get to work tomorrow I will get a tape measure and do my measurements for tomorrows post. Here is hoping the positive changes continues
No comments:
Post a Comment